Market Intelligence CPO 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Wednesday, July 23rd 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at a few places with isolated extremely heavy falls over Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Assam, Meghalaya and Gujarat region during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam and Meghalaya during 48 hours.
Considerable decrease in rainfall activity over east and central India and plains of northwest India.
Scattered rainfall activity over plains of Northwest India.
Subdued rainfall activity would continue over south interior peninsular India.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals