Market Intelligence CPO 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Friday, May 24th 12:00 IST
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over SubHimalayan West Bengal & Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and at many places over Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram & Tripura.
Thundershowers would occur at one or two places over Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha and Gangetic West Bengal.
Rain/fog would occur at one or two places over Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh during next 24 hours and increase over Jammu & Kashmir thereafter.
Dust raising winds would occur at some places over Rajasthan, Haryana, west Uttar Pradesh during next 48 hours.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Kerala and Lakshadweep and at one or two places over south Karnataka, south Konkan & Goa, Rayalaseema and Tamil Nadu.
No significant change in maximum temperature over northwest, west, central and adjoining east India during next 24 hours,
however, it may fall by 23°C over northwest and adjoining central India.
Weather would be mainly dry over rest parts of the country.of western Himalayan region, Jharkhand.
Thundersquall would occur at one or two places over West Bengal & Sikkim, Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura during next 48 hours and over Bihar, Jharkhand and Odisha during next 24 hours.
Heat wave to severe heat wave conditions would prevail over some parts of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Vidarbha and Madhya Pradesh during next 48 hours. Heat wave would also prevail over some parts of south Uttar Pradesh, east Madhya Pradesh, Marathawada, interior Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Telangana and coastal Andhra Pradesh during next 48 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over Andaman & Nicobar Islands during next 48 hours.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Argentinian Soy could wither in dry weather