Market Intelligence CPO 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Friday, March 7th 12:00 IST
Rain/snow would occur at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir on 8th and few places on 9th.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Marathwada, Vidarbha and Madhya Maharashtra during next 48 hours and at isolated places thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Telangana and interior Karnataka during next 48 hours and at isolated places thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Pondicherry and Kerala during next 24 hours and mainly dry thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over Madhya Pradesh and Odisha.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam & Meghalaya, coastal Andhra Pradesh and Rayalaseema during next 48 hours and mainly dry thereafter.
Mainly dry/dry weather would prevail over rest of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals