Market Intelligence CPO 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Friday, December 6th 12:00 IST
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many places over coastal Tamil Nadu and isolated places over rest Tamilnadu during next 48 hours and increase thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over south coastal Andhra Pradesh on 8th December.
Rain/snow would occur at isolated places over high reaches of Jammu & Kashmir.
Weather would be mainly dry/dry over rest of the country.
No significant change in minimum temperatures over northwest and adjoining central & east India.
Shallow fog (visibility upto 500 meters) would occur at isolated pockets of Punjab, Haryana & Delhi, east Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand in the morning hours.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals