Market Intelligence Crude Palm Oil 29th July 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Wednesday, December 4th 12:00 IST
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many places over coastal Tamil Nadu and isolated places over rest Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Andaman & Nicobar islands.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over south Madhya Maharashtra, Marathwada, Konkan & Goa, coastal & south interior Karnataka, Rayalaseema and south coastal Andhra Pradesh during
next 48 hours mainly dry weather thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over north interior Karnataka, Telangana during next 24 hours and mainly dry thereafter.
Rain/snow would occur at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir during next 24 hours and mainly dry weather thereafter.
Weather would be mainly dry/dry over rest of the country.
Slight fall in minimum temperature over northwest India during next 48 hours.
Shallow fog (visibility upto 500 meters) would occur at isolated pockets of Punjab, Haryana, east Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand in the morning hours.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals