Market Intelligence Crude Palm Oil 29th July 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Thursday, August 21st 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over SubHimalayan West Bengal, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Bihar, Assam and Meghalaya during 24 hours.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Western Himalayan region, interior Maharashtra and peninsular India till 24 and decrease thereafter.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over East & Central India till 24th and isolated places thereafter.
Subdued rainfall activity would continue over plains of Northwest India and Gujarat.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals