Market Intelligence Pulses 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Wednesday, April 23rd 12:00 IST
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many isolated places over Western Himalayan region, Chhattisgarh, Odisha and extreme South peninsular India during 48 hours.
Thunderstorms would occur at many isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan during 24 hours.
Rise in maximum temperatures by 23°C over Central and adjoining Northwest & East India during next 48 hours.
Weather would be mainly dry over rest of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals