Market Intelligence Pulses 21st November 2012
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Thursday, April 17th 12:00 IST
Moderate thundersquall would occur at many isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttrakhand during 24 hours.
Moderate thundersquall would occur at many isolated places over Punjab, Rajasthan and Delhi during 24 hours.
Moderate thundersquall would occur at many isolated places over Assam and Meghalaya during 24 hours.
The maximum temperatures would fall by 23°C over Northwest and adjoining Central India.
Weather would be mainly dry over rest of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals