Market Intelligence Pulses 23rd September 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Monday, July 28th 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Odisha, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand during 24 hours.
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at isolated places over West Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh during 48 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at isolated places over Assam, Meghalaya and Gujarat region during 48 hours.
Subdued rainfall activity would occur over interior peninsular India.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over rest of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals