Market Intelligence Pulses 23rd September 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Thursday, August 28th 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kranataka during 24 hours.
Increase in rainfall activity over Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Odisha during 24 hours.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many places over Sub Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim, Northeastern states, along West coast and Maharashtra during 48 hours.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at a few places over Western Himalayan region & remaining parts of East India during 48 hours.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over remaining parts of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals