Market Intelligence Pulses 23rd September 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Wednesday, April 16th 12:00 IST
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many places over western Himalayan region and at a few places over adjoining northwest India during next 48 hours and decrease thereafter. Weather would be mainly dry over rest of the country.
Moderate thundersquall would occur at isolated places over Jammu division of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana & Delhi, west Uttar Pradesh and north Rajasthan.
The maximum temperatures would fall by 2-3°C over northwest and adjoining central India during next 24 hours.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals