Market Intelligence Pulses 23rd September 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Tuesday, September 2nd 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at a few places with isolated extremely heavy falls over Gujarat region during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand and East Rajasthan during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at isolated places over Karnataka and kerala during 48 hours.
Increase in rainfall intensity over West & Northwest India.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at many places along West coast, Northwest India, East & Northeast India and at a few places over Central and adjoining peninsular India.
Rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over remaining parts of the country.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals