Market Intelligence Pulses 23rd September 2013
- Taking a free trial will give you open access to India commodity research reports for 7 days. Start your free trial today!
Thursday, July 24th 12:00 IST
Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at isolated places over Madhya Maharashtra and Gujarat during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Himachal Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh during 24 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Assam & Meghalaya during 48 hours.
Heavy rainfall would occur at many isolated places over Karnataka and Kerala during 48 hours.
Considerable decrease in rainfall activity over East and Central India.
Scattered rainfall activity would occur over plains of Northwest India.
Subdued rainfall activity would continue over South interior peninsular India during 48 hours.
- Chana continue uptrend on weak production prospect
- Soybean domestic arrivals diminish at Indore
- Soybean DOC rates down by Rs 1500
- Black pepper to surge on tight supply
- Indian cotton acreage to decline next season
- Indian Cotton exports to galore, Gujarat to play major role
- Palm Oil gain on strong demand
- Desi Urad down due to dull demand
- Oilseeds gain further on limited arrivals
- Edible Oils bounce back on strong fundamentals